Relocation agency in Strasbourg and Alsace
Accompanying professional mobility in Alsace
Why mobility support?
We provide support to companies when they are hiring or transferring employees in order to smooze the arrival process.
For companies / HR departments:
- Attract talent more easily, particularly in areas of high demand (IT, developers, data scientists, digital marketing, etc.);
- Lighten the workload of the HR department;
- Differentiate yourself from competition by offering a support service to your employees;
- Maintain a distance from the employee's personal sphere during this transition phase.
- Save time and efficiency in a context of a tight rental market;
- Benefit from assistance in order to have a better understanding of the host environment, especially for expatriate employees;
- Priority given to your employees files on the rental market when presented by Un nid en Alsace thanks to the relationships of trust built up with the real estate agencies.
« À la carte »
How to benefit for free?
There is no need for a budget line for installation support. Companies with more than 10 employees already pay contributions to Action logement for this service. Financial support can be provided through the MOBILI-PASS® financed by Action logement.
The granted amount ranges between €1900 and €2200, depending on the geographical area, and could covers expenses related to the services of a mobility professional:
- Searching for the new home;
- Administrative support for the move (change of address, school search, transfer of contracts, etc);
- Assistance in settling in (inventory of fixtures, etc).
To benefit from MOBILI-PASS® aid, it is necessary to justify the need to move for professional reasons. The main conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- To move more than 70 km from your previous home;
- To rent and have signed a lease contract;
- To live in France (metropolitan and overseas).
Who are we?
Aline has more than 10 years of experience in real estate agencies, notaries and co-owners associations in Alsace. She is also a serial entrepreneur. She is in charge of the operations in the relocation missions.
Thibault was a tax lawyer in a major multinational company for more than 7 years. He is in charge of managing tax, regulatory and legal issues that expatriate employees may encounter, as well as developing our partners' network. He has been an expatriate on several occasions, and is therefore fluent in English and Spanish.
Our experience in mobility assistance
Few references for relocation in Alsace
“A great benevolence”
A. BOUGNOUX – Housed in February 2022
“Serious and efficient”
“I would like to thank you for your support during our search for accommodation in Strasbourg. Serious and efficient work. Very good follow-up of the file, and always ready to help. Very good work. Aline followed us and helped us throughout our search. Good care and good support until the signing of the lease.”
T. MOUHMOUH – Housed in March 2022
“Very satisfied with my experience”
“Very satisfied with my experience of my search for accommodation in France with Un Nid En Alsace despite the fact that I am far away in Morocco. I congratulate Aline for her seriousness, her reactivity, her speed and her attentiveness to all my proposals and questions”.
H. LAMOURI – Housed in March 2022
“A real customised service!”
“I can not say enough good things about how much I felt accompanied and surrounded by people in this adventure. Me on my little sofa and Aline in all weathers doing the visio visits for me, presenting my file for me. It is a real customised service! I only had to provide the necessary papers to get the flat I wanted with all my requirements.”
C. PAILLOUX – Housed in January 2022
“Thank you very much”
“We have moved in well and are really happy! The flat is really great and so is the neighborhood. Thank you very much for your help!”
N. SENEHIPOUR – Housed in September 2022
“Quick and efficient!”
“Rapid understanding of my needs, and quick and efficient housing finding!”
B. AGHER – Housed in October 2022
“A comprehensive service!”
“My interlocutor found the apartment, made contact with the real estate agency and introduced our application, made an appointment for the visit and followed up with the real estate agency until the contract was signed!”
T. LIENS – Housed in October 2022